RACE CHECK-IN/ONSITE REGISTRATION
- Online registration closes at 6 p.m. on Thu, Feb. 8, 2018. After that, all registration will be at Kahtoola (431 S. River Run Rd.) on Fri, Feb. 9 from 3–6 p.m. and Sat, Feb. 10 from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Check in, pick up your race bib, race bag and other goodies.
- You are welcome to check in for friends and family if they are unable to do so themselves.
- No bibs will be taken up the mountain, so you MUST get them at Kahtoola.
- Carpool and arrive no earlier than 4:30 p.m. to allow the parking lot to clear out from guests skiing during the day. If you arrive early, it is possible you will be held at the bottom of the mountain.
- Maps coming soon!
RACE MEETING AND RACE START
- Pre-race meeting in Hart Prairie Lodge at 5:15 p.m.
- Race is set to start at 5:30 p.m. at the Sunset Lift across from Hart Prairie Lodge.
BAFFLES AND CHIP TIMING
- Please be aware that there will be baffling in two spots on the course: Logjam/Boo Boo and Lower Northstar to the finish arch.
- Skiers stay to the left and runners/hikers stay to the right. (Please note these efforts have been made to make the course safer for all racers.)
- Racers will be chipped for timing purposes. (You MUST cross the finish to have your time recorded.)
KING AND QUEEN OF THE MOUNTAIN
- Going back to our roots, when the Uphill only went up, we will celebrate the first male and female to reach the top of the mountain in the Agassiz Climb.
- Headlamps and water bottles are highly recommended.
- No pets or alcohol on the race course.
- Keep an eye on the weather and dress appropriately. ARIZONA SNOWBOWL WEATHER